Monday, October 26, 2009

Between Canopy and Cushion..



Dad nodded with no countenance,
Was it a 'yes' saying 'no'?
And I relinquish to the remembrance..
My high head but still bowed low!

His arrival late at night..
Our reluctance to sleep,
Expectantly awaiting so upright..
Then His tired face advent to cheerfully peep...

When I drop my aitches,
When I settle on my ambivalence
I know He silently watches,
The next moment observed by my silence!

Intuitively won't be able to invade,
This canopy and cushion of love,
Mechanically, even if tried to cut by spade,
For I fear, I may lose my nerve..

For the worldly- pleasures can't lose Him,
While, he is the beginning of everything!
Where should I search His embrace when I scream?
All these thoughts are playing ring-a-ring-a-ring!

Forever and ever He'll be in my heart,
Then, only by scalar-distance should I go far?
Keeping the stone on my heart should I part?
Should I leave this 'meek-star'?
Thinking about this my eyes moisten,
Everything appears blurred and vague,
This feeling is really hard to soften,
Emotionally, should I renegue?


1 comment: