Wednesday, June 24, 2009

AUTHORIZATION



It was trespassing...
Oh! what?
't was trespassing my attention...
And I got caught!
Though free to move
I couldn't walk...
't was a load o' lot!
My feet on it's feet..
Like distinguished rays with same origin...
Out of the way to give a thought;
Could I identify,
It was longer than I am...
Soft and silken,
but stout and black...
It stopped when I paused..
As if tracing me
to lead a talk...
't wasn't following me,
but walking beside me silently...
Reinstating that world is black,
Not within but beside,
walking with you..
hand in hand...
Colourful you are
And a white light shines within you...
Give it some space to penetrate through you..
It's the divinity,
not aloof...
It's within, I am the proof...
As I walk beside and not within.....
You rule and I serve...
White overpowers black...
Soon, as if freed...
Again could I move further...
'The Black' is the shadow,
Only a shadow- very helpless...
No shadow can overshadow;
As it is you who atlast lead!

No comments:

Post a Comment