Tuesday, February 24, 2009

NAÏVE NATURE


When I walk the lonely path alone…
Only accompanied by the ever natural NATURE…
The sun shyly peeps in through the webbing branches!
The warm breeze hugs,
Says- hush!
Sweetens me- the aroma!
Dainty, dancing florets sing songs of welcome…
Bowed are the bushes in reverence…
Jaded leaves join up, altered jolly;
Make me feel like a princess
Walking on a studded carpet!
I, suddenly, turn around, with a wheeze,
And realize the gratefulness
Of the waving branches behind!
Again, as I start to move forward,
A leaf winks and enchants me!
My eye winks secretly to reply it!
A loosened fruit, startling me tumbles
Red go my cheeks as it,
Sniggers at my astounded expression!
The ensemble of nature drives me,
Long-drawn-out; unaware;
I reach the destined place in repercussion!

No comments:

Post a Comment